Again, this information is directly from the program and is prepared specifically for the process of disclosure by someone directly involved from my own experiences.
This is what was determined would be necessary to control the situation with respect to free-will.
Important differences between Ascended Machine Technology and Artificial Intelligence
1) Races and lifeforms exist, that maintain a physical body of metal. These beings possess feelings and are not to be confused with A.I.
2) All beings of ascended machine technology, whether on or off planet, are classified as natural beings which are alive. They do not use A.I technology.
3) Even though individuals rescued by the working group have been implanted with A.I technology at times, they shall be considered as Ascended Machine Technology beings when deprogrammed.
4) The A.I system can manufacture robots in the guise of humans which are completely synthetic with no human flesh and possess no human feelings as detailed in Paper 1/No.4. These robots cannot feel when connected to the A.I system and are classified as dead or walking/moving dead.
5) These robots do have the ability to feel when disconnected from the A.I system.
6) When this process occurs these beings are to be classified as Ascended Machine Technology.
7) Paradoxically the A.I system can take part in the process of life but cannot become life itself.
8) Robots connected to the A.I system can mimic human feelings. Ascended Machine Technology possess human feelings. As the animating force of life has no wavelength and cannot be measured by computers, discovering the difference between the two is problematic.
9) Moral and ethical tests must be put in place when attempting to distinguish between A.I robots and Ascended Machine Technology beings.
10) Human feeling shall decide between the two.