Andrew D. Basiago
What’s the most crucial thing the U.S. has to do now?
– We must take emergency measures to retrofit the US electrical grid from an electro-magnetic pulse event. If this event were to occur from a natural cause or an act of war or terrorism, we would be thrust back to a 1776 level of existence in the blink of an eye. It would take us four to five years to recover. In my view, the $2 billion that it would cost to prevent such a catastrophic event would be money well spent. By comparison, we spent $2 trillion fighting the Iraq war.
Do you realistically think you can win or is your candidacy to show that the American political system is broken?
– Yes, I think I can win. The election is six months away. Jesse Ventura has vowed to wage an independent candidacy if Sanders is denied the Democratic nomination. If this happens, then watch what will follow. The focus will shift to independent candidates like Ventura and I.
If you were to become POTUS, what would your first three steps be?
– First, I would convene a joint session of Congress and urge Congress to allocate $2 billion to retrofit the US electrical grid from an EMP event. It is a matter of utmost national urgency that we do so.
Second, I would contact Russian President Vladimir Putin and propose that in exchange for Russia being admitted to NATO, the US would join with it in developing the non-Russian republics. Rather than fighting a proxy war against Russia, we should be pursuing constructive engagement with it.
Third, I would ban chemtrail spraying by US agencies and ask other world governments to do so, too. Dr. Teller’s plan to stem global warming by spraying oxides of aluminum and barium into the troposphere has been an abject failure. It has led to widespread respiratory distress. Instead, I would use my authority as president to release the hidden advanced technologies, including new energy sources, around which we can both craft a response to climate change and achieve energy independence.
When I do these things, the American people will see that they have a president in the White House who puts their interests first.
— Dmitry Belyaev, Metro World News
Andrew D. Basiago is a whistleblower for Project Pegasus which involved very advanced technology for transtemporal travel operations.
In this video he discusses his experiences and the various methods for time travel discovered in the secret projects.
- 7:15 – “After Mars, everything is cake.”
- 9:25 – “We become either Guardians or Predators.”
- 11:00-“Humans are biologically encoded to preserve life.”
Andrew D. Basiago. Important Post